Over the years I’ve been fortunate to work with some of the country’s leading brands, gaining a good understanding of working to guidelines and within strict deadlines. I’m designer that can do both print and digital design, mainly due to my experience in both print and digital aspects of my industry.
My initial studies were in Graphic Design, however I couldn’t stop getting fascinated with the World Wide Web.
Outside of the designer world I’m a passionate outdoor enthusiast, mostly being found on the saddle cycling around Loch Lomond and surrounding areas. When I’m not found on the saddle I can be found “bagging” some of the countries “Munro’s” (It’s an ambition of mine to climb them all.)
Anyway! Enough about me, would be great to hear from you. If you’ve got something in mind that you think I could help you out with, then feel free to get in touch.
Powerhouse Fitness, Smart-Tec Nutrition and Bodymax Fitness
Lateral Line Creative Services
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with day-to-day use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
– Website Design and development with full HTML and CSS Knowledge.
– Experience of working and designing Magento sites with the basic developments.
– Knowledge of print production and working with large format machines.
– HTML Email design and Development using Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, CakeMail and DotMailer.
Over and above these skills I have great account management, liaising with clients and delivering briefs on time.